27. 5. 2020 | History
The spring, which was originally called the Spa Spring, was discovered when the foundations of the new Spa House (Spa Building III) were being dug in the early 1960s. The thermal water was diverted into the space between Spa Building III and the Bernard Rock and a wooden summerhouse was built over the spring after 1891. It was called after the emperor until 1918 - the Franz Joseph Spring. In 1946 it got the name the Svoboda Spring.