The operator of these websites is the public benefit society INFOCENTRUM MĚSTA Karlovy Vary with the seat at 270/2 Husovo náměstí, 360 01 Karlovy Vary, ID: 26330725 registered at the Regional Court in Plzeň under the reference number 0 48. Further only “operator “or “we“or, with regard to personal data processing also “administrator “.
These websites use cookie files and analytics and marketing tools to measure web traffic and advertising campaigns effectiveness. We do not process the data which could identify you as a specific natural person without your consent.
Such processing is legal on the basis of Article 6 (1)(F) of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. A legitimate interest means here anonymous statistics of the web use through which we can offer you as users a better user experience, and the advertising campaigns effectiveness measuring with the aim to allocate advertising sources better and not to disturb users with irrelevant advertising.
In this context we would like to point out that you also have the right to raise an objection against the processing of the data which have been processed from the title of the administrator´s legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1)(F) of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 2016/679, the right for information on the data about you and the right to ask for the deletion of the processed data.
The data, which we as an operator get, can be made accessible to further data processors:
- SW and HW providers participating in these websites creation
Tools used and data processing
Google Analytics of the Google LLC Co. with the seat at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States. Google Analytics use the following personal data to process the web traffic statistics:
- IP address to determine the approximate location of the user. Before adding the IP address to the servers of the Google Company, we anonymize it by replacing the final part of the IP address with a zero. Thanks to the geographical location, we can analyse better what cities, regions or countries our web users come from. These data are accessible only in an aggregated form in Google Analytics and cannot be assigned to any specific user.
- Cookie with CID (card identification) number. This CID number is used to find out if the user has visited the web for the first time. It makes tracking new web traffic to different sources easier and advertising budgets division better.
- Google Analytics are linked to other tools of the Google Company: Search Console and AdWords. Thanks to this link we can see aggregated data on the web traffic both from retrieval and from paid advertising in one place.
- We collect the information on where you have come to our websites from, what websites you have visited, what you have been doing there and how much time you have spent there. We also collect the data about the technologies you use: We estimate the type of device, operating system and the version of web browser. Thanks to it we can improve the web making it more user-friendly on all devices. It is difficult to assign these data to individuals and we do not intentionally identify a specific natural person – we only know that someone from a browser has visited this or that website.
You can obtain a topical survey of processed personal data on the website of the Google LLC processor at https://privacy.google.com/business/adsservices/. Information on the sort of personal data protection is available at https://policies.google.com/privacy
If you want to block sending anonymous statistics through Google Analytics tools, you can use the plugin provided by the Google Company. It is necessary to download this plugin and install it in your browser. However, it is necessary to install this plugin in every browser on every device you use and anonymous statistics will not be sent from any of the webs you will visit.
We keep the data referring to individual user´s actions which are processed in the Google Analytics tool for the period of 50 months.
We use the tools below for marketing and measuring the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. With your consent, we will also process in it the data about your behaviour on our web to be able to offer you personalized adverts. We pass the information on your IP address, your identification by means of cookies and the information on the websites visited to these systems.
- AdWords a DoubleClick – more information about personal data processing is available at https://privacy.google.com/intl/cs/index.html# and https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
- Sklik – information on how targeted advertising works and on how to turn off personalization is available at http://www.imedia.cz
Cookies and storing information on your computer
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files which are inevitable for some websites functions, such as logging in. Thanks to cookies websites can remember various configurations, such as the language, font and other options which you have chosen to be able to access the websites. That is the reason why we place the cookies on your computer. Most big internet sites and providers do the same.
What sorts of cookies are there?
Cookies can be divided by their duration and by who places them on your computer. There are two categories of cookies depending on their duration:
- Short-term (session cookies) – they are on your browser until you close it, then they are deleted.
- Long-term (persistent cookies) – keep being stored on your computer for a long time (depending on the configuration of your browser and the configuration of the cookies) until you remove them manually.
Depending on who creates and processes the cookies, they can be divided in two categories:
- First party cookies – such cookies are created directly by the website or scripts on the same domain. They are most often used to ensure basic website functionality.
- Third party cookies – such cookies are created – such cookies are created by other scripts. They are the most common cookies of advertising systems, social sites widgets or embedded videos.
What cookies do we use on this web?
- Google Analytics (first party cookies and persistent cookies) – a cookie with a unique and anonymous identifier of the browser is saved to make it possible to distinguish between a new and a returning customer.
- Sklik and iMedia (first party cookies and persistent cookies) – for marketing purposes and evaluation of our advertising campaigns.
- AdWords and DoubleClick (first party cookies and persistent cookies) – for marketing purposes and evaluation of our advertising campaigns.
All cookies on your computer can be deleted. Most browser also offer the possibility to block the cookie placement on your computer. However, you will not be able to make use of all our online services in such a case. Detailed information about the configuration enabling cookie files to be stored in your browser is available on the websites of the specific browser provider. The most popular browsers offer the following:
Details are available at AboutCookies.org