Why to choose us
Top staff with attestations and certificates
We have been on the market for 20 years, 18,000 successful interventions
Unique know-how of our doctors
- Download a Flyer
Our clinics have specialized in aesthetic surgery since 1996 and to date we have carried out more than 18,000 procedures..
Our surgeons, doctors and healthcare personnel all have many years’ experience as well as significant expertise in the field of plastic surgery. Our operating rooms and wards are equipped with the top-of-the-range modern technology in order to achieve the best possible care and comply with the most modern surgical procedures and regulations for single-use disposable materials.
About the clinic
The clinic at Karlovy Vary is located at the renovated Orplid villa. It is a part of the Prague clinic.
The clinic offers plastic surgery as well as other types of aesthetic procedures. For a number of years the clinic has offered a pleasant environment, discretion, a friendly approach and, especially, high quality to its local and international clients.
|Monday||8:00 - 16:00|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 16:00|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 16:00|
|Thursday||8:00 - 16:00|
|Friday||8:00 - 16:00|
Personal consultations with the doctor before a planned operation are essential. It is necessary to review the type of operation and recommend the extent of the procedure in order to fulfill the client’s requirements as fully as possible. It is also crucial to consider the risks and stress of surgery.
Much basic and general information can be found on our website. For specific enquiries please fill in the contact form (and you can even send a photograph). We will then be able to enable us to answer your query and recommend the appropriate procedure.
Hospitalization at the in-patient ward is planned especially for immediate post-operative care, and is always included in the cost of the procedure. Clients are admitted in the morning before surgery and operations usually take place in the afternoons. For small operations conducted only with local anaesthetic, the client is released into home care on the same day. In case of For operations requiring general anaesthetic, hospitalization normally lasts for one day. Release into home care happens after a check-up and wound re-bandaging the day after surgery in the morning. Major operations are usually followed by two days at the hospital.
- Blepharoplasty - eye-lid operation
- Facelift - face and neck lifting with SMAS technique
- Brow- and forehead-lift
- Facial contour plastic surgery
- Rhinoplasty - nose surgery
- Otoplasty - ear surgery
- Augmentation - breast enlargement
- Mammaplasty - breast lift
- Breast reduction surgery - Gigantomastia - Macromastia
- Gynecomastia - male breast reduction
- Abdominoplasty - tummy tuck
- Liposuction - suction assisted lipectomy
- Ultrasonic liposuction - Using an outer probe
- Body contouring – fat reduction
- Saggy upper arms and thights
- Labioplasty-genital surgery
- Mesothreads - Fine thread contour - Dermitage
- Hyaluronic acid - the best known filler - anti wrinkles
- Botulotoxine – Smoothing out the wrinkles
- PermaLip - lip augmentation with implant
INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS
Recommendations of our clients
tel: +420 353 224 544, +420 603 269 733
Vila Orplid - U Imperialu 14
The Institute of Aesthetic Medicine
Vila Orplid - U Imperialu 14