A therapeutic programme is recommended by our physicians to alleviate the problems resulting from suffering COVID-19. The minimum length is six nights (seven days), and it is possible to apply the governmental financial aid for spa stays in the amount of CZK 4,000 CZK/person.
The composition of procedures is determined by our physician individually based on an initial physical examination, keeping in mind the client’s state of health and includes procedures that focus on respiratory problems and muscle tension and fatigue, that is, problems resulting from suffering COVID-19.
- Accommodation in a double room
- Half-board (with the option of purchasing full board)
- Initial and final physical examination, evaluating the overall medical history of the patient and including the screening of the functioning and capacity of the lungs using the KardioPoint Spirometer, screening blood oxygen saturation using a pulse oximeter, and monitoring the client’s state of health.
- Five procedures according to the physician’s orders
- Drinking cure plan elaborated by the physician
- In case of interest, option of consulting a nutritional therapist
- (If stay is prolonged, one procedure per day)
- Entrance to the hotel fitness centre
- Entrance to the hotel wellness centre
To boost the immunity and improve the effectiveness of rehabilitation, we recommend the application of a vitamin C infusion.
We recommend the modern Alpha Training method using the EEG Biofeedback machine for overall tension release and relaxation as a means of your psycho-emotional recuperation.