|Monday||11:00 - 23:00|
|Tuesday||11:00 - 23:00|
|Wednesday||11:00 - 23:00|
|Thursday||11:00 - 23:00|
|Friday||11:00 - 23:00|
|Saturday||11:00 - 23:00|
|Sunday||11:00 - 23:00|
Malé Versailles is the oldest restaurant in town, surrounded by forest and small lake. You can enjoy famous beer Velvet here, Czech and International cuisine with modern touch. Malé Versailles is a perfect place for events of any kind.
- Male Versailles is the restaurant with very rich history. Once Goethe drunk his beer here. The restaurant is surrounded by forest and located next to the Russ.-Orthodox Church.
- There is always a seasonal menu and weekly offers!
- Traditional Czech dishes, international cuisine and delicious homemade desserts are available every day.
- Large selection of draft beer, including the famous Velvet beer and wine list.
The following facilities are there:
- Summer terrace for 250 people (as well as separate terrace for weddings and events)
- Children playground
- Free parking