The history of golf in Karlovy Vary dates back to 1904 when the first local golf course was established. It took as little as one year and another one was built in nearby spa town Mariánské Lázně. Both golf courses had nine holes. In 1929 Mariánské Lázně was enlarged with 9 more holes.
The tradition of golf in the Karlovy Vary region has been maintained ever since, which is demonstrated by a relatively large number of golf courses (six 18-hole and four 9 - hole courses).
Pricelist | Special offer - Save up to 15% in the period till November 14, 2019
- 2 nights accommodation incl. breakfast
- 2x Dinner in Restaurant Prague
- 2x Golf snack, Welcome drink
- 2x Green fee at golf resort in the surrounding of Karlovy Vary
- Parking, free WiFi internet access in the rooms and public areas, free entry in pool, whirlpool bath and sauna
- Incl. all Taxes and Fees.