22. 4. 2020 | History
The cornerstone of the St. Mary Magdalena Church was laid on the 27 April 1733.
The high Baroque Mary Magdalena Church was built on a small hill above the Sprudel from the plans of the famous Czech architect Kilián Ignác Dientzenhofer from 1733 to 1736. It was built to replace the originally medieval gothic St. Mary Magdalena Church dating from the second half of the 14th century. Today this tabernacle is the National Cultural Monument.